Since 1985, Composites Canada has been providing composites to thousands of clients in the Canadian marketplace. Whether it's resin, gelcoat, epoxy, silicone, urethane, fiberglass, carbon fiber, abrasives, or sundries your need, we've got it!
Founded by Mike Lukasik as Fiberglass Factory Outlet, the company expanded its product lines over the years to meet growing demands for composites in product design, manufacturing and restoration.
Today, from our Mississauga headquarters, we have Canada's largest selection of composites. We help many industries - Aerospace, Industrial, Automotive, Transportation, Marine, and Recreational - make great products.
There are five main reasons our clients buy from us:
- We provide core composites knowledge and advice for your programs, projects, and questions. Our client team have engineering or manufacturing backgrounds. They have used composites in their core products, processes, and businesses - and walked many miles in your shoes. Our industry experience provides a level of expertise that you can trust.
- We take the time to understand your requirements and your projects – and help you get the right products for the job. Our team has been known to go on site and participate in clients' manufacturing processes or get involved in restoration projects to make sure we provide the right solutions.
- We respond quickly. Whether by email, phone or in person at our Mississauga showroom – we can always get you an answer quickly. And if we don’t have the answer, we’ll connect you with the manufacturer to get it.
- We ship across Canada every night so you can get your products fast. If you are in the Mississauga area, we have a 10,000 square foot showroom / store that is open 9-5, Monday to Friday. And with our recently revamped online catalog – you can learn more about our products and submit a pricing inquiry quickly.
- We always provide fair market pricing.