About Composites Canada
Since 1985, Composites Canada has been providing composites to thousands of clients in the Canadian marketplace. Whether it’s resin, gelcoat, epoxy, silicone, urethane, coating, fiberglass, carbon fiber, abrasives, vacuum bagging supplies, or sundries you need, we’ve got it!
Founded by Mike Lukasik as Fiberglass Factory Outlet, the company expanded its product lines over the years to meet growing demands for composites in product design, manufacturing and restoration.Today, from our Mississauga headquarters, we have Canada’s largest selection of composites.
We help many industries: Aerospace, Industrial, Automotive, Transportation, Marine, Recreational, Wind Energy, and Display / Special Effects make great products.
There are five main reasons our clients buy from us:
- We provide core composites knowledge and advice for your programs, projects, and questions. Our client team have engineering or manufacturing backgrounds. They have used composites in their core products, processes, and businesses – and walked many miles in your shoes. Our industry experience provides a level of expertise that you can trust.
- We take the time to understand your requirements and your projects – and help you get the right products for the job. Our team has been known to go on site and participate in clients’ manufacturing processes or get involved in restoration projects to make sure we provide the right solutions.
- We respond quickly. Whether by email, phone or in person at our Mississauga showroom – we can always get you an answer quickly. And if we don’t have the answer, we’ll connect you with the manufacturer to get it.
- We ship across Canada every night so you can get your products fast. If you are in the Mississauga area, we have a 25,000 square foot showroom / warehouse that is open 9-5, Monday to Friday. And with our online order portal – you can learn more about our products and submit a pricing inquiry quickly.
- We always provide fair market pricing.
Let us help you with your next project. Call us at 1-877-773-7336 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Composites Canada Team
Mark is the second generation in this family business. Helping it grow into a thriving composites business with the most product variety and the best knowledge base, Mark enjoys working with customers every day. Mark’s background includes civil engineering which gives him sharp analytical insight into solving customer problems. When he’s not in the office (and even sometimes when he is) his love of the outdoors is clear to everyone around.
Aaron is best described as a composites junkie. He doesn’t just sell composites, he believes in them, explaining to all who will listen the benefits of stronger, lighter, and faster composites. From a family background of automotive tooling and precision manufacturing, he often claims he was born in a shop. He still has one, it’s overtaken his garage, and he still loves getting lost for hours in it. Aaron has been working with composites for 18 years and been at Composites Canada for 12 of them.
Jason (aka JP) helps clients understand and find the products they need for their project. Whether on the phone or at their shop, he’s got years of experience in building boats, high-performance racecars, and high-end supercars. He’s also our resident expert on vacuum bagging procedures (taking the air out of laminates) and advanced composite construction.
Purchasing / Warehouse Operations
Gabriel handles purchasing of Composites Canada’s products and manages warehouse operations
Customer Management / Accounts Receivable
Paula helps our clients set up their accounts, manages orders, and manages accounts receivables. She’s the first person to speak to if you have questions about your orders and accounts.
Accounts Payable / Finance
Jolanta keeps Composites Canada’s financial house in order, gets our bills paid, and keeps our vendors happy!
John has a hand in organizing, assembling, and shipping every single sales order at Composites Canada
Win packs securely and ships with care every order that leaves Composites Canada.