Manufacturing or Repairing Composite Parts for the Aerospace Industry?
- A wide variety of certified fabrics by the yard, roll or pallet
- Vacuum Bagging consumables from ambient to high temperature autoclave cure
- Infusion resins for out of autoclave parts
- Fire retardant resins and adhesives to FAR specifications
- EM shielding fabrics
Building or Restoring A Kit Plane?
- Structural adhesives
- BID and UNI glass fabrics
- Flexible coatings for fabric aircraft
- Low density epoxy fairing compounds
Visit Our Showroom:
1100 Meyerside Drive
Mississauga, ON L5T 1J4
9 am to 5 pm (EST)
When facing our building, the showroom driveway is on the LEFT side of the building. Parking and the showroom entrance are halfway down the side.