Supplier Terms & Conditions
Composites Canada suppliers shall:
- Submit a Vendor Quality Survey, and include any current Quality Management accreditation certificate copy.
- Notify our organization of nonconforming processes, products, or services before and after delivery of the items included in
the Purchase Order.
- Retain documented information related to the purchase order for minimum three years.
- Allow the right of access by Composites Canada, their customers, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and documented information, at any level of the supply chain, for all items related to the purchase order.
- Ensure that persons involved in the manufacturing or service related to the purchase order are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity.